Reservation information for luxurious Villa Les 2 Caps - Ramatuelle - St. Tropez - Cote d'Azur 


 

 

Reservations


Please use our reservation form to request your reservation or call us at +336 12 30 55 29

 

 

Deposit


In order to confirm your reservation a 35% deposit needs to be paid. 8 Weeks prior to arrival the remaining 65% needs to be paid.

 

Cancellaton procedure


Cancellations up to 8 weeks prior to arrival free of charge. Within 8 weeks 100% cancellation fee

 

Welcome in Ramatuelle


Marine, our hostess contacts our guests via SMS after arrival to Nice Airport or if  driving prior to arrival in St. Jeannet.

On arrival to the house Marine will walk through the house and explain how everything works, answer any questions and be available to assist during the entire stay. Keys to the house, remote control to the gate and exterior light will be delivered by Marine as well.